Georgia Leaf SL Lease Deals

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbbsquare

I think I want to try a lease on a Leaf. Saw an ad from Capital Nissan for an SL lease 24 months 199.00 plus tax with 1999.00 down. Looks like a great deal but of course the units were sold when I called. Has anyone had a great leasing experience in the Atlanta Market?

Thanks for any guidance.

Burton

Burton,

I am also shopping a lease deal in Georgia (Atlanta.) I'm also waiting on Regal Nissan to deliver a Leaf S - basic model.

The tax owed is estimated around $1500. You have to add that into your costs, to be sure. ;-)

Your deal -- if I read your post correctly.
2.000 down at signing
1,500 tax
4,800 (24 x $200 payments)

That puts your total lease somewhere around $8300

My deal -- if it ever comes through!
1500 - tax
4875 ($203 x 24)

That puts my total around $6375...mind you, you're getting a lot more "Leaf" than I am! The power package upgrade alone would be most of that difference ($1400, I think.)
I qualify for the VPP (Employee and associated corporate discount) which saves a bit, too.

Yours looks like a good deal. Both of us can take advantage of Georgia's generous $5,000 tax credit. I'm not 100% positive how it is applied. Many people here say it comes straight from 20% of the MSRP, even on a LEASE. My tax accountant seems to think that's right.

I was not able to score the $199 SL from Regal. I am getting offers that are significantly higher closer to $12,000 total cost for 24 months. I may just wait since this is a want not a need. Rising interest costs should cool the car market.

Thanks again for your input.

Picked up a Blue SV yesterday at Capitol City Nissan with the LED kit and quick port charger.

$1034 down, $279 x 23 monthly payments. (INCLUDING TAX)

$7451 total for 2 years - $5000 GA credit = $2451

dalamchops said:
Picked up a Blue SV yesterday at Capitol City Nissan with the LED kit and quick port charger.

that sounds like a great deal, enjoy the LEAF in good health

apvbguy said:
dalamchops said:

that sounds like a great deal, enjoy the LEAF in good health

yea was quite happy, it's the 15k limit too. The sales person tried tell me that it was not including tax, but I had the original quote in my email saying that the price was including tax, so he had to honor it.

Don't forget to account for the "mandatory" end of lease disposition fee when comparing Total Lease Costs. Typically this adds another $395 and is sprung on you when you are sitting in the Finance Manager's office going over the final paperwork. This is another negotiable point that can drive your deal down further.

Your total least cost equals
Down Payment ("out the door" price) +
# of payments times Monthly Payment +
End of Lease Disposition Fee.
Everything else is just background noise.

Most of the deals are quoted at 12k/miles per year. Going to 15k/miles per year is going to raise your price.

Lots of good tips and recent deals in the thread locked at the top of the forum:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11245

dalamchops said:

That's astounding. When is the tax credit applied, and where can I find more info? I'm in Atlanta too and am just starting to shop EVs.

tractioninc said:
dalamchops said:

That's astounding. When is the tax credit applied, and where can I find more info? I'm in Atlanta too and am just starting to shop EVs.

Got my leaf 2 days ago in Georgia:

Leaf S + QC ETC.. 15k miles 24 months. $247 otd for 24 months.

apvbguy said:
why do people insist on asking this question? the dispo fee is the same for everyone, it is not usually a negotiable item.

Some people have claimed that they have been able to negotiate it out of their respective lease deal. I don't know if this is true or not.

But the only way to compare "apples to apples" lease deals, is to include the Dispo Fee (or not). Some folks throw around Lease Deals without the fee. Some folks quote their lease deal with the inclusion of the fee. either way, you can't ignore it.

sonnylax said:
winsats said:
Got my leaf 2 days ago in Georgia:

Leaf S + QC ETC.. 15k miles 24 months. $247 otd for 24 months.

End of Lease Disposition Fee??

Disp fee $395, not included in my above price. Also, it is waived if you are leasing or buying from Nissan again.

winsats said:
it is waived if you are leasing or buying from Nissan again.
what someone might or might not do 2 or 3 years down the road isn't relative to a discussion of their leasing contracts entered into now.
it should be from hereon that the dispo fee is non negotiable and is always part of someones leasing deal

Got mine last week from Robbie Beard at Nalley Nissan in Decatur, GA:

Silver SV + LED Package... $1890 down, $255/mo for 23 months, 15Kmile/year lease (with the $395 end of lease fee too). It came with a trunk organizer too (not sure if those are standard or not).

alreilly said:
Got mine last week from Robbie Beard at Nalley Nissan in Decatur, GA:

Silver SV + LED Package... $1890 down, $255/mo for 23 months, 15Kmile/year lease (with the $395 end of lease fee too). It came with a trunk organizer too (not sure if those are standard or not).

Did you have VPP?

apvbguy said:
winsats said:
it is waived if you are leasing or buying from Nissan again.
what someone might or might not do 2 or 3 years down the road isn't relative to a discussion of their leasing contracts entered into now.
it should be from hereon that the dispo fee is non negotiable and is always part of someones leasing deal

The point of this forum is to share the deal you are getting. You should know that disposition fee is negotiable, doesn't matter if you are leasing new or renewing your lease. The data I have put might help someone whose lease is ending and going for a new lease with the same make. You shouldn't expect that everyone here are leasing leaf for the first time.

I am looking for a S model to lease for 24 months. can anyone posts their recent leasing experience and what kind of deal i can expect?

Back