Take over my lease. Blue 2013 SV, fully loaded.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

It's with great sadness that I have to get rid of my Leaf. I had to transfer to South FL from Portland, OR (and had my Leaf shipped) but the lack of charging stations here means it's difficult for me to justify continuing ownership of my Leaf, especially when I have to drive to Orlando a couple of times a month.

I hope it finds a good home: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2013-Nissan-LEAF.aspx?salid=917948" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I posted this in the wrong place, please move it to the appropriate location. I am not selling my Leaf, nor making money off of it, so I didn't think positing it in classifieds with all of the auto accessories was the right place.

Keep in mind that you will continue to have your name on the lease even if you "swap" it, and will be responsible for the payments (and for any damage) if the new lessee misses any. This is why you see few of these ads here.

Yes that's correct. It is a risk I am willing to take. I do know that Nissan will require a credit check for anyone wishing to take over the lease and the credit requirements are more strict than the initial credit requirements at a car dealership.

I would like to speak to you about taking over your lease. I have a Volt lease ending next month and hesitant to commit to another EV for 3 years. I live in Orlando but will be traveling to Naples almost every weekend in May.

Back