Leasing a 2014 or 2015 Leaf in the San Francisco Bay Area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fellas, Just joined the forum....ready to buy a S with charger pkg. Test drove it yesterday at Burlingame Nissan....got a 250/month+tax+2500 drive off.
Seems like 200/month is the best deal around? Am i correct? Has anyone actually got 175? Also Boardwalk has a $1 down $229/month black friday deal....doesn't look like it shows the "driveoff". Has anyone bought from them? Any feedback?

Thanks!
- SD

I don't live in the Bay area, but somehow got on Premier Nissan of San Jose's mailing list, probably while looking at prices around the country a couple years ago. They sent out an email advertising a 2015 S w/ QC for $99/month $2500 down. I don't know if this is a bait and switch or if the models mentioned included are sold out, but thought I'd pass it along just in case. I notice it says "VPP" nearby, so maybe it's just a ploy. Anyhow, the deal is on their website so might be worth looking at.

Leo, the Internet sales guy at Boardwalk Nissan who posted here apparently left the RWC dealership. I hoped for a hassle free deal, exchange an email or two, and then pick up the car without surprises. Now my emails do no get answered, but the sales guys want to call me and bring me in, without answering my questions up front. I am so tired of their games especially as I have a prior real bad experience with Boardwalk.

Having said that, is there a straight forward dealership / sales guy in the Bay Area that doesn't play the usual games?

I will get an EV as soon as the Electrician finishes my service upgrade, just need a nice day without rain. Looking for a plain Leaf S w QC, I have VPP. Any ideas?

Im in dublin now I left boardwalk. Ill get you taken care of.
cBeam said:
Leo, the Internet sales guy at Boardwalk Nissan who posted here apparently left the RWC dealership. I hoped for a hassle free deal, exchange an email or two, and then pick up the car without surprises. Now my emails do no get answered, but the sales guys want to call me and bring me in, without answering my questions up front. I am so tired of their games especially as I have a prior real bad experience with Boardwalk.

Having said that, is there a straight forward dealership / sales guy in the Bay Area that doesn't play the usual games?

I will get an EV as soon as the Electrician finishes my service upgrade, just need a nice day without rain. Looking for a plain Leaf S w QC, I have VPP. Any ideas?

cBeam said:

My dealing with North Bay Nissan for our 2015 was straightforward. They were willing to be serious in our email conversation and I was in and out of the dealership pretty quick when picking up the car. They were offering a 12% discount from MSRP at the time; about a month ago. They seemed well-committed to selling LEAFs and had things in order such as directly submitting the HOV application for you, going over the state rebate application process, etc... I worked with Randy.

sorry there on the marketplace section of this forum let me know if you have any issues

sfhokie said:
Leaf specials are not on Dublin's website in case I missed something.

I turned in my 2013 Leaf and leased a new one:

2015 S with QC
3 year lease
$0 drive off
$236 monthly payment including tax for 35 months
15K mile/year

I used VPP + $1000 royalty cash

My friend got the same S with QC
3 year lease
$0 drive off
$247 monthly payment including tax for 35 months
12K mile/year
VPP without royalty cash

cBeam said:
FWIW, my experience @ Boardwalk to get a '13 SV was painless, but that was before Leo became their Internet salesperson. I'm pretty sure the saleswoman I worked with is no longer at Boardwalk and may even no longer be in auto sales.

Hi Folks

Can any one quote their recent experience in leasing a SV '15 model with no options in Bay area.

I am looking for 12k miles.

Thanks

Come see me at Dublin Nissan

Sv base
2500+1st payment
229+tax non vpp
199+tax vpp price

lleaseleaf said:
Hi Folks

Can any one quote their recent experience in leasing a SV '15 model with no options in Bay area.

I am looking for 12k miles.

Thanks

BASE SL
2500+1ST PAYMENT
235+TAX VPP PRICE

SL WITH PREMIUM
2500+ 1ST PAYMENT
252+TAX VPp

10 dollars more for 15k

lleaseleaf said:
How about an SL? May need 15k? VPP price.

Thanks

Leo Stefani,

how about the SL pricing for non vpp.

SL WITH PREMIUM
2500+ 1ST PAYMENT
252+TAX VPp

BASE SL
2500+1ST PAYMENT
264+TAX NON VPP
235+TAX VPP PRICE

SL WITH PREMIUM
2500+ 1ST PAYMENT
285+TAX NON VPP
252+TAX VPP

Good through end of the day as nissans january month ends today tomorrow may change

new febuary deals
Call text or email for appointment with Leo Stefani 925-826-8688 [email protected]

36 month leases
12k per year

36 month leases
12k per year

Base S no qc
2500 driveoff
170+tax non vpp
140+tax Vpp

S with quick charge
2500 Driveoff
199+tax non vpp
169+tax vpp price

Sv base
2500 Driveoff
229+tax non vpp
199+tax vpp price

SV WITH PREMIUM
2500 Driveoff
245+TAX NON VPP PRICE
215+TAX VPP PRICE

BASE SL
2500 Driveoff
264+TAX NON VPP
235+TAX VPP PRICE

SL WITH PREMIUM
2500 Drive off
285+TAX NON VPP
252+TAX VPP

Looking to lease a 2015 Leaf S + Quick Charge.

Sunnyvale Nissan offer:

$179/mo ($193 after taxes)
$2000 down ($3600 after taxes, fees)
12,000 miles
$0.15 per extra mile

* Does anyone know of a better local deal?

Thank you

Back