Nissan Video...we need you!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEAFHELP

Calling all new LEAF drivers >>>
Hi, my name is Paul Valentine and I need your help!
Early 2016 I made some LEAF info videos for Nissan Europe.
Just been uploaded on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEOet0X5wgc

However at the time, the NissanConnect EV app wasn't working properly, so we couldn't shoot the step by step tutorial that Nissan asked us to make. Now that the system is functional, it appears that the LEAF we shot in Spain is no longer available.

Instead of waiting for the lengthy process of Nissan finding us a new car that they then have to register and make available to us, I thought it might be an idea to reach out to the community of LEAF drivers and ask:

Anyone with a 2016 LEAF that is synced to the NissanConnect EV app and is familiar with the features, Google-Send-to-Car, Eco Routing, Remote Charging etc. Then if you would be up for myself and small camera crew to make use of your LEAF for half a day then please get in touch.
No need for the car to be driven, only the touch screen will be shot.

Thanks for your help.
PV

I watched the video on my iPhone; quality seemed fine - at least 720. The content is excellent - one of the more comprehensive promotional videos for LEAF I have seen yet. The "lights out" ending was also well played.

You're probably already done with the primary content, but it would be enlightening to show driving by a busy fuel station with long queues of cars waiting their turn as our hero EV driver smiles and keeps driving to her destination, where she simply plugs in and walks away. That, in a nutshell, is one of the best things about EV driving.

Best wishes with your additional videography needs. I'm in the US (Pacific Northwest), so likely not so convenient for your team.

Back