Complete PV Solar System 2.5kW

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbleaf

Hello,

We purchased this to replace some older system on our home but after repairs decided to go with existing system but not after we purchased a 10 panel Sharp/Siemens/Enphase setup. Everything is included for installation. Listed on craigslist

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/4073602708.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

would love it to go to someone locally in Orange County or LA. I can assist with installation owner would need to permit through local agency. In Huntington Beach and most areas in OC the permits are free.

Thanks,
Steve
11 Leaf Ocean Blue

Not interested, but would have these comments if I were:

Your description says "Sharp NDQ 235F4 black anodized panels 265watt each". I suspect that's a type-o as it should be a 235W panel.

What kind of trunk cable is included?

Exactly what racking is included - I see some ProSolar standoffs and maybe clamps so I'd assume ProSolar rails, too?

Price seems fair otherwise - best deal would be for someone local who could pick it up and take advantage of your offer to help get the system installed.

Back