aroundlsu
Forum Supporter
Delivery Date: 24 May 2016

Problem upgrading membership.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:40 am

What's up with this forum? I've "donated" to the forum two weeks ago so I can be upgraded to sell in the classifieds. After waiting a few days nothing happened so I contacted the forum using the contact us button above. No response. So posted a reply asking for help in the "upgrade your membership" thread. No response. So I opened a dispute and messaged "Michael Szostak" through PayPal. No response.

What's the deal? I've used this forum for several years while owning my Leaf and now I'm ready to sell it and thought this would be a great place to connect and offer it the group.

aroundlsu
Forum Supporter

Re: Problem upgrading membership.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:13 am

What's going on with this forum? It's been several weeks since I've paid to upgrade my membership and I've gotten no response from the moderators. Now it looks like the SSL certificate has expired. If whoever runs this place has been on vacation or quit or something that would be great to know.

wxxyz

Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:45 pm

aroundlsu wrote:What's going on with this forum? It's been several weeks since I've paid to upgrade my membership and I've gotten no response from the moderators. Now it looks like the SSL certificate has expired. If whoever runs this place has been on vacation or quit or something that would be great to know.

Yes, I was on vacation.
I just sent you an email.
There is no donation attached to your username or your email - please let us know when, and from where, you sent the donation so we can attach it!

aroundlsu
Forum Supporter

Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:39 am

wxxyz wrote:
aroundlsu wrote:What's going on with this forum? It's been several weeks since I've paid to upgrade my membership and I've gotten no response from the moderators. Now it looks like the SSL certificate has expired. If whoever runs this place has been on vacation or quit or something that would be great to know.

Yes, I was on vacation.
I just sent you an email.
There is no donation attached to your username or your email - please let us know when, and from where, you sent the donation so we can attach it!

I replied to your email with screenshots of the PayPal donation. Waiting on the upgrade so I can withdraw the PayPal dispute.

powersurge
Delivery Date: 06 Dec 2014

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:19 pm

We are a bunch of nerds talking about our toys... Why in the world should we send any money to anyone...

There are no expenses in this, and the people what are Lurkers... You know who you are would run this forum for free.....

Return to “Website/Forum Discussions”