Buying a used LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not have specifics, but a section on comparing 2011/2012 to 2013 Flavors would be useful. I suspect buyers face comparing one flavor to another. Do the improvements merit a higher list price? I don't think any 2014's are there yet. A particular 2012 might have better value to marquee items on a 2013.

I think this is a pretty good start, and I wish there was a go-to place with much of this info in one spot before I bought mine, so I applaud the effort! Here are my comments:
- Capacity percentages should be a range in all cases. 12 bars is > 85%, 11 is 78.75-85%, and so on. It's much easier to describe it that way than to expect people to read the note to the side.
- It would be more helpful to go into more detail on the different trim levels. The current descriptions are very terse and provide very little use in even mentioning as it is. At a minimum, it would be clearer to just say that S is the lowest trim, SV is the mid and SL is the high end. Is it even necessary to mention the history behind the three levels? As far as I know, 2013 SV is similar enough to 2012 SV, and 2013 SL to 2012 SL.
- Remove "2011-2012" from the title (it mentions 2013+ in a few spots, and they're available on the market used, so specifying 2011-2012 is confusing).
Again, many thanks for getting started on this -- I think it could turn into something very useful.

Back