Baconated LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devin

Opened up Reddit this morning and a LEAF had made the front page! Looks like it got some bacon in it's teeth though...

AWGRe.jpg

Here's the Reddit thread.

Devin said:
Opened up Reddit this morning and a LEAF had made the front page! Looks like it got some bacon in it's teeth though..

I bet that's going to be a mess to clean out.

I hit a bird a few days ago. It flew right into my windshield. Not sure if it lived or not, but it left a mark on the glass I had to clean off.

Devin said:
Opened up Reddit this morning and a LEAF had made the front page! Looks like it got some bacon in it's teeth though...

AWGRe.jpg

This might be the Nissan fix for the battery issues in hot weather. We'll all start thinking pleasant thoughts when we smell the bacon.

Devin said:

AWGRe.jpg
I know some slow cars have been referred to as a "pig", but this is ridiculous. :eek:

I wonder if that LEAF had the enhanced shock absorbing bumper (with the honeycomb insert) :geek:

On a related note, a similar occurrences are not unheard of in the Subaru circle as the hood scoop has been known to capture birds from time to time :cool:

http://bacolicio.us/http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is what the extra plastic piece is for, not cold weather. It's a pork grill.

Oh my gosh! In an odd twist of fate, I posted this on the forum that I help moderate earlier today. How I ran across it is some guys talking about getting their cars "murdered out," and I thought it would be funny to see if there were any "murdered out" Nissan Leafs. Well, my search came up with nothing of the sort, but I did come across that picture. It was so funny that I had to repost it. :mrgreen:

Back