Episode 43 - Day 98-104 - Weekly Episode #11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruralleafowner

Keep forgetting to pass my episodes along on this forum, I tend to think almost you guys are US based, but maybe some of it is relevant? (I usually post on LeafTalk.co.uk).

Latest Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKWFQT5s1fs

Feel free to sub if its of interest to you (If you are thinking of getting a leaf then start at Episode 1)

Hi Ian,

After watching this video I decided to go back to the beginning and watch all of them. Even the long ones! It seemed like a good way to collect a large number of beginner questions. I see you have learned a lot in a short time.

I thought I would suggest a way to post your links that would be a little more useful. Instead of starting a new topic each time you have a new video, create one topic for all of them, and just post a new message when you have something to show. Since posting a new message bumps the topic (or "thread") to the top of the "active topics" list, it's just as good as starting a new one. But, we wouldn't have to hunt around for all each announcement.

Now, here is the trick: If yours is the first message in the thread, you basically "own" the thread. Not only can you edit the message repeatedly, but you can change the title as well. If you change the title to "Latest Episode 46 - Leaf Spy", then that is what everyone sees listed until you change it again. Then, in that first message, you can introduce the subject matter and then provide a link to the new message that begins the latest announcement (and any discussion that follows).

If nothing else, I've learned a bit about some towns in the UK, the area where you live, charging sites, and charging companies. I look forward to chatting about your LEAF and new discoveries.

Back