LEAF Photoshop Fun

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indyflick

I thought it might be fun to start a thread where you could post photos of the LEAF which have been tweaked with image tools such as Photoshop. Either make you own or find them on the net and post them here.

Here's the LEAF Limo I created for another thread.

NissanLEAF-lemo2.jpg

Here's a hack of Lance Armstrong's LEAF I found on another website.

attachment.php

This next one is really well done by a person going by "inlovewithmyself". You can see the hi-res image here, it's kind a big to embed. Here's a thumbnail.

leafrhdbfrq090718copy5.th.jpg

Cut and "stretch" one LEAF, keeping all the original drive and battery box, and chargers in front.

Then add a second battery box and perhaps the associated chargers into the just-vacated space under the rear-seat section. Probably add a 2nd set of charging sockets (for faster "dual" charging), perhaps behind the rear license plate.

Finally, install some front-to-rear cables and one "healthy" Pack A-B transfer switch.

What if the LEAF limo had a 500w PV on the roof? It could be connected directly into the regen circuit to trickle charge the pack. The LEAF gets 4 miles/kWh and so the limo might get ~2 miles/kWh. So the PV could get you about a mile for every hour parked in the full sun. Limos are often parked for long periods at events.

Here's my Nissan LEAF coupe/hatch back concept. Notice no "B" piller and a sail "C" piller.

NissanLEAF2door-2.jpg

That tuner leaf is gonna happen. Just stroll through the car section of a decent hobby shop. Electrics and very cool hop-up parts are EVERYWHERE! Same deal will happen for full scale EV's. I predict it will not be long before a new tech-geek-tuner culture is born.

mossyleaf said:
Those are awesome. You've got some skills Indy!

Yes !

Indy,

How about a better logo image for the site ? With the production model - may be at a interesting angle or even with this ...

testdrivemanual.2011leafshifternissantd1.175.110.img.jpg

Back