Even our dog loves the new Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bateman

Been lurking on the forums for a few months now. We picked up our 2013 Blue Ocean SV last night and we love it more than we could imagine!
Turns out our dog Chester loves it too. :)

Bateman said:
Been lurking on the forums for a few months now. We picked up our 2013 Blue Ocean SV last night and we love it more than we could imagine!
newownermnl

Congrats, good to hear! Would you mind if I re-published your photo on Facebook (with proper credit)? Also, if possible, could you please enter your approximate geographic location to your forum profile. Thank you and welcome :)

surfingslovak said:
Bateman said:
newownermnl

Congrats, good to hear! Would you mind if I re-published your photo on Facebook (with proper credit)? Also, if possible, could you please enter your approximate geographic location to your forum profile. Thank you and welcome :)

Hey there. Location has been updated and you are welcome to share it on Facebook!

Hey I'm in Central NJ too! Roselle Park, That's next to Elizabeth, I think I'm the first Leaf in Roselle Park.

Bateman said:
surfingslovak said:
Bateman said:
newownermnl

Hey there. Location has been updated and you are welcome to share it on Facebook!

Lasareath said:
Hey I'm in Central NJ too! Roselle Park, That's next to Elizabeth, I think I'm the first Leaf in Roselle Park.

Nice! We are in Metuchen (near Edsion). We are actually at least the second Leaf owners in this borough of 13,000 people! In addiction to a silver one that lives a few streets over, I frequently see a black one drive down our main road in the evenings.

I think central NJ is a perfect place for a Leaf. Oh and yes the grin has been on my face all weekend. :D

In my town there are 3 LEAFs that I know of including myself. I'm the 2nd owner, the first is a guy who bought a white 2012 and then there's a lady who has a 2013 that bought her's one month after me. Not sure if there are anymore.

Bateman said:
Lasareath said:

Nice! We are in Metuchen (near Edsion). We are actually at least the second Leaf owners in this borough of 13,000 people! In addiction to a silver one that lives a few streets over, I frequently see a black one drive down our main road in the evenings.

I think central NJ is a perfect place for a Leaf. Oh and yes the grin has been on my face all weekend. :D

What's great is that I leave my dogs in the car while I'm quick charging with the windows rolled up. I also leave a note on the dash. it says the AC is on for the dogs with my phone number.

Our 80 lb. Black Lab, Ebony, loves to ride in the back (and front if there is no passenger). One complaint, I wish Nissan would relocate the window controls to a vertical surface instead of the horizontal surface our 2011 has. Ebony has learned how to step on the control and open the window all the way if I don't have the lock engaged from the driver's seat. Then we get the buffeting and I have to open the driver's window some to get it to stop.

Back