LEAF using diesel fuel to get around.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I think I saw that same car carrier with that same silver Leaf on Yamato Road a week or two ago. Maybe it's like the NJ garbage barge, floating around trying to find some place to unload.

It could be the same LEAF. Although I did take this pic on March 26th. This was North bound on US-1 near Palmetto Park Rd.

Thats funny. I know where that is. Used to live off of Linton in Delray. I got a LEAF when I became the used car manager of Flemington Nissan in Nj last August. It's great.

LTLFTcomposite said:
Funny, I think I saw that same car carrier with that same silver Leaf on Yamato Road a week or two ago. Maybe it's like the NJ garbage barge, floating around trying to find some place to unload.
I just noticed this, for the sake of accuracy it was a NYC garbage barge, NJ has enough issues of it's own

apvbguy said:
LTLFTcomposite said:
I just noticed this, for the sake of accuracy it was a NYC garbage barge, NJ has enough issues of it's own

Also, the little bit of information about that garbage barge that never gets reported is that its not that space wasn't available for them to dump. The captain just didn't want to pay the fees associated with being able to do it.

Back