Nissan Conspiracy Theories

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharynbovat

Hello my name is Sharyn Bovat and I worked for top NISSAN executives. I learned about NISSAN taking money for a car they were using outdated technology to build. I whistle blew and Nissan executives made my life miserable.
http://www.nissanwhistleblower.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have pictures of me with top NISSAN executives. Carlos Tavares the President of NISSAN North America was my client and I told him. Why take money for something to fail? Nissan build the leaf because they needed the 1.4 billion to help them with a major cash flow problem in 2009. It's called FRAUD!!!

PLEASE CALL YOUR MEMBER OF CONGRESS
Eric Holder's office was told about this by Bob Corker's office and they have done NOTHING!!!

/Users/sharynbovat/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202012-07-22%20at%207.24.06%20PM.png

sharynbovat said:
Hello my name is Sharyn Bovat and I worked for top NISSAN executives.

I've seen your blog before today, Sharyn. It's clear you have an axe to grind with Nissan. Maybe you have good reason. But it's hard to see that over the hyperbole. From the outside you have the appearance of a Nissan version of Orly Taitz. :?

Glad you saw the post.. I had a great conversation with Mark Silverman the former editor of the Tenessean. He knew the battery was bad and didn't report it because his management at Gannett would not let him.

He's still my friend and if I were coo coo that would not be the case. He won the Ben Bradllee award.
Granted I'm not a grammarian BUT I am a taxpayer who saw fraud. Because NISSAN committed fraud and "got away with it" America will get mad and LESS companies who deserve funding will be denied.

If the people that read this forum really care about the EV then you'll tell NISSAN to Tell the Truth.

Sharyn

To: Sharyn Bovat
Sent: Sat, Apr 2,

FYI...I sent this to our business editor.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:49 PM
To: McClain, Randy

Randy,

This is clearly not the first time issues surrounding the Leaf's battery have been raised. With the Congressional stalemate over the federal budget, we should revisit the issues of the battery and the federal support it receives. Let's discuss.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:36 PM
To: Silverman, Mark

Mr. Silverman,

When reviewing your messages to me YOU were blowing me off. That scared me
because you're the editor of the largest paper in Tennessee.

sharynbovat said:
Hello my name is Sharyn Bovat and I worked for top NISSAN executives. I learned about NISSAN taking money for a car they were using outdated technology to build. I whistle blew and Nissan executives made my life miserable.
The web site is pretty disorganized and has a strong paranoid flavor. That's all I can tell from a brief look... and all I need to know.

Make fun of me all YOU want the fact is the Leaf was built with technology from the 90's and the people that purchased the cars did NOT get what they were told. SOLYNDRA read my blog 1142 times. People from Fisker, BYD, Tesla and A123. Make fun of it....still they would not read the blog if it were NOT factual and the Ben Bradllee winning editor would not call me "still" several times a week if it were not true.

I was jailed 3 times for whistle blowing. I thought FRAUD was a crime. Had Nissan really had the technology i never would have had to blow a whistle.

Sorry I'm not as polished as the intellectuals on this website. But at least I have the courage to SPEAK UP.

Sharyn Bovat
http://www.nissanwhistleblower.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sharynbovat said:
Make fun of me all YOU want the fact is the Leaf was built with technology from the 90's and the people that purchased the cars did NOT get what they were told.
My Leaf is working fine after one year and over 10,000 miles. I don't care if the technology is from the 1890's (although I doubt it is that old). Nissan came out with the first mass produced and affordable EV. Although there are some problems in very hot climates, I am getting exactly what I was told I would get.

You know, you're right. I didn't get what I was told. My dealer's website told me every car they sell comes with a free tank of gas. When I got my Leaf, this was not included. Thank you for speaking up.

sharynbovat said:
Make fun of me all YOU want the fact is the Leaf was built with technology from the 90's and the people that purchased the cars did NOT get what they were told.
OK, I'll feed the troll.

I purchased the car and feel I got exactly what I was told: A city commuter car that runs on electricity with a range 70-100mi. The battery technology used is irrelevant as long as it performs (and doesn't blow up or wreck the environment). So there is a incorrect statement right off the start.

Is Nissan a fraud because they used '90's technology? If in fact Nissan did use inferior technology, it's not a fraud but a bad business, as they leave themselves open to other EV manufacturers using better technology and getting their car blown off the road. However none of the other EV's on sale now perform much better than the LEAF. The ones with TMS willl certainly do better in hot climates, but that just means that fewer people should buy Nissan's product. What's happening in Arizona & Texas is about TMS, there is no case for fraud (yet). Business suicide maybe, but not fraud. BTW - A Prius uses 70's battery technology. Are they frauds too?

Or are you saying that Nissan got the US government loans based on lies? Well there might be some basis for that, but I don't see anything on your site that points out how that was done or what specifically is fraudulent. To my knowledge the loans were to enable selling EVs and building them in Tennessee (to put Americans to work). Nissan is selling an EV and putting Americans to work in Tennesee, so no problems there. Now if they close the factories and/or shutdown the LEAF in two years, well then there maybe there is a case for something fraudulent.

The whole "these people are reading my blog, so clearly there are some facts to it" doesn't help. Nor does "I've been persecuted". The accusations of gender bias aren't fraud, that's labor violations. So it sounds like maybe you're getting charged for false accusations. Nor does trying to associate your cause with Solyndra or other supposedly fraudulent companies help, again bad business is not necessarily fraud (but is definitely people making the wrong decisions).

Fraud is a strong word and grounds for libel if it can't be proven. Use your blog (and not this forum!) to cite some facts and make a real case. Right now the site reads like the repeated ramblings of a paranoid lunatic.

i will "+1" padamsons post. it amazes me that just because 50 cars in AZ, TX and what have you are having issues that it is ok to ignore the thousands of us who are not. Nissan still has a pretty decent product for a large area of the country despite the GCC/GW crap we got going here.

knowing everything i know now, would i have gotten my LEAF??? oh ya. no doubt in my mind. of all the EVs (like we have a ton to choose from) on the market right now; the LEAF is still the best fit. i am now VERY glad the MiEV did not come out first because i would have bought it and probably made do with it but would have not been able to do what i can do with the LEAF.

now is the LEAF the "end all, be all?" oh no. not even close, but i have driven it 18 months and once again, still aint nothing better out there. should they have done a more robust BMS? sure they should have but...ah well. sure i lose about 15 of my 85 mile range in winter, but that is about it.

i fully expect to be losing some of my battery capacity here sooner or later. i expect to see it any day now...

NYLEAF said:
You know, you're right. I didn't get what I was told. My dealer's website told me every car they sell comes with a free tank of gas. When I got my Leaf, this was not included. Thank you for speaking up.

This is a great comment. I never got my free tank of gas either.

I guess he is right there were Electric Vehicles 100 years ago, so yes my Nissan Leaf is 100 year old technology and it works great for me. I will never buy another gas guzzler again.

6 months time and 6,000 miles and ZERO problems.

My Marketing Suggestion is this - Build more public charge stations. This is the main thing preventing EV's becoming mainstream.

NYLEAF wrote:

You know--at my age, I'm happy when I don't have any "gas". :p :p

BTW; My bride of 55yrs says that buying the Leaf was the best decision I made since I asked her to marry me. The only major problem we've had with this car is arguing over who gets to drive it. Well...you know how that turns out, right? :roll: :roll:

NYLEAF said:

too bad you didnt. granted, the "tanks" are smaller so that is probably why to date i estimate that i have gotten about 10 free tanks full including today. Stopped in for a 21 minute charge

576198_4390505208697_1068636237_n.jpg

hung out at the Zoo and fed the birds

376306_4390335484454_1671961705_n.jpg

stopped again for a 16 minute charge then went home. all free miles

Tony; 4 miles/K?? wow no wonder!!

i drove to the Zoo and back with 2 short stops to "fill up" at no charge. end of the day? well, filled up at Tumwater DCFC the night before also free. ended up the day

2012-07-27_16-49-23_41.jpg

Believe what you want - i worked for 3 years with top NISSAN executives including catherine Perez, Brian Carolin & Carlos Tavares. NISSAN employees knew i had access to Tavares and told me of problems. Contractors met with me to tell me problems with the humidity.

i was contacted by someone who did consulting for the Designery and tokd of wasted spending of taxpayer money. the top newspaper editor Mark Silverman KNEW that I told the truth. He was NOT allowed to repot the story. http://www.sorrysilverman.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

my email is [email protected] # is 615-415-6675. I've talked to Jeff Gray at the inspector generals office of the DOE. Due to th climate in TN the battery plant cost 2 to 3 times more than what it would have cost in Arizona. the construction company Yates got 84 million. Nissan took 1.4 BILLION. the collateral that NISSAN used is an IDB bond that is taxpayer backed Larry Dominique said "Nissan has about a yevar" i got a call from a NISSAN employee who's a teamster at the Compton LAPDC and was told that when the "restructuring" bankrptcy happens the retirees will lose their pensions. i got a call fromer NISSAN employee who said NISSAN used "low volume" manufacture to make the parts and there is no way the car was expected to succeed. nother person from Nissan met me in a parking lot and told me NISSAN would not deliver on jobs promised. Rutheford County holds the 2 billion dollars in Bond debt and if the bond is exercised taxes will increase 10% to pay the debt service. i have LOTS more.bbthe cost per job created is about 10,000,000 some say i'm too conservative.

please keep insulting me for it makes me stronger. driving my Honda Hydrid i'm a better friend to the planet than aerson who drives A Leaf. TN gets 63% ofbit' electricity from coal.

Women in management dropped from 20.9% (2006) to 10% (2009 the year i whistle blew)

I have LOTS of data: 3 men at Renault that questioned the EV strategy were falsely accused of being spies - so the could be discredited and Ghosn could blame China for the bad sales. Google Renault Spy Scandal it's weird but TRUE.

Agian be disrespectful to me: I'e proven to be tough. the way I see it for every nasty comment maybe there wil be an educated curious individual who will do research on how NISSAN got the DOE loan. already a professor from Hawaii has asked for a FOIA request from tne DOE.

every wasted taxdollar spent on a NISSAN Leaf takes away from Americas growing debt.

Please read- be respectful anf to those that really do ask questions THANK YOU

Sharyn Bovat

Sharyn,

You have yet to be specific about any issue with the LEAF other than mentioning some people may have known about battery issues in high temps, well that is something many people have known for many years and it's only limited to hot climates. What is this outdated 1990's technology, please be specific. The drive system is quite good and they really don't change much over the years. Before 2000 you could not even build a reliable lithium pack like the LEAF has and when the car was released the pack was present technology, relatively speaking. The fact that Nissan is leveraging tax dollars is no shock as most corporations are sucking us all dry. So what exactly is the big conspiracy? Please be very specific about the LEAf because at this point you have not told me a thing I did not know before the car was even offered for sale. If you want to rant about Nissan business ethics then do that on your blog if you have some facts about the LEAF being outdated tech then post them here or at least be specific about what they are covering up related to the LEAF. Using low-production suppliers for a first-run EV is expected and I don't see any other auto maker "mass producing" EVs like Nissan other than Tesla and we know all the people that said they were a scam. If you want to start a real dialog please start with some details related to the LEAF and you may get more traction here.

i NEVER said there was a conspiracy. Someone on this forum is just trying to humiliate me. Lots of people personally got lots of the DOE cash and they knew the car was "built to fail"

Mark Stout the VP of HR offered me money in 2009 to be silent when I started to complain about wasted spending of taxpayer money. I'm ethical http://www.tennesseerelocationadvice.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.EricHolderInsvestigatethis.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dominique Thormann who led the NNA team was announced in a press release to be leaving Nissan the day after (12 hours) i put his name on my blog in July 2009 saying he was a bad spender of taxpayer money. Jack Sayed a former Nissan execetive and now runs companies that are funded witn taxpayer money told me a lot. originnally i was the leafs biggest fan. i told Mr Tavares in 2009 I wanted it to succeed. i sent him emails about the design etc. He sent me an email in Feb 2010 and I was told by a man in IT that when my emails were no longer wanted they would bounce back.

when i learned in late spring 2010 that Nissan executives not only wanted the leaf to fail BUT the technology was so old and in the 90's was deamed a failure. Then Nissan employees and former employees told me they were disgusted the company was committing fraud: One compared Nissan to Enron. Then I was told that Nissan was building excessive capacity in Mexico to cover the needs when they close a plant in the US. a man in Nissan management told me the workers in Mexico were superior to those in Mississippi. At the same time Nissan withdrew it's 18th bond of 37+million. Thisnwas after I spoke at the State Capital to a Senate committee. The night before I spoke I sent a copy of my statement about the abuse of a DOE loan to Ed Gillespie's office. He's a prominent GOP strategist. The day I spoke in Nashville about the fraud and wasted spending of taxpayer money the Leaf cheerleader US Senator Lamar Alexander stepped down from his leadership position.

Nissan has about 4 billion in IDB bond debt from Ruterford county. they started taking the money in 1982 and have only paid 1 payment.

The Day of reckoning for NISSAN is in December I was told then interest will have to be paid on the DOE loan (as of now they have received 1.4 Billion and have not paid back anything... i keep telling people to correct me if I'm wrong). A guy in Nissan management last summer came up to me and said he feared he'll stop getting bonuses. Honda offered him a job and he was deciding whether or not to take it. Please note NISSAN's Motors global profits are about 10% of the debt they hold with Nissan North America. Nissan Mexico is under the Nissan Americas banner. Infiniti has been moved to Hong Kong and Nissan has moved assest in anticipation of a NNA bankruptcy. The holders of the IDB bonds in Tennessee will be the people to suffer economically: Nissan will build the Leaf in Smyrna (from a kit) and with the current demand ONLY 60-70 jobs will be created. The Rogue was supposed to compensate BUT then last week NISSAN Motors announced that the Rogue will also be made in South Korea. A diplomatic contact said it was political: Japan wanted NISSAN to "keep the neighbor happy"

I've been persecuted in TN because many people i government have profited. also when Nissan Moved to Tennessee they gave great jobs to relatives of the elected leaders and contracts to them.

Again I never said there was a conspiracy: however i was called to a racketeering meeting last year. i know investigations are happening BUT have no idea of the status. i learned my blogs have bern used to help. People are now talking about the fraud (most likey in exchange for ammunity).

Catherine Perez had ordered some things done to her Brentwood home in TN and then quickly had to cancel and move to Japan. I was told they did that reorganization to keep her from getting a subpoena. Since she is the person who told me that NISSAN had a major cash flow problem. She is the one that took me to a Bourbon tasting at Sperry's for NISSAN executives. There I learned a lot. Because I'm a former researcher Trained to get intelligence I used my skills to "fit in" thee Bourbon tasting was lef by Allen Child's. Everyone there was an executive at NISSAN. About 40 attended. Catherine was the only woman and all were white except one guy from marketing. I asked a guy from procurement "what's the black guy doing here?" he said "don't worry he acts white". then I attended a superbowl party for the GOOD OLE BOYS at Jerry Bricketts home and the same executives were there. At both events comments were made about Bill Krueger wife (asian) and his half-breed children. that bohered me because i used to scrapebook with Lyn and we had lunch several times a the Governors Club. Dee Kelly the wife of the NOW Nissan board member Greg Kelly was a friend of mine for many years.

Court transcripts show that NISSAN corporate security said I was the #2 threat. NISSAN outed me in spring 2009. I quit doing research in 1993 and had NOT told anyone: in February 2009 I learned that Carlos Ghosn used ex Nixon era CIA (that were connected to Michelin) to keep control of the company.

Guess when a company is ripping of a world power (via a DOE loan) they don't like having a woman who grew up in the Intelligence community and who did research for CIA operatives during the Cold War: A few months ago I talked to a man from Pentagon Communications: My hope is that my families records are released. My grandfather was OSS- Mom CIA - I'm a Legacy who at the age of 14 I was sent to boarding school (late 1979/ 1980) to be the roommate of a girl from El Salvador who's father led death squads. Guess you could say the whistleblower was "raised to be a tattle tale."

Had Nissan NOT have abused me when I whistle blew I NEVER would have been forced to go public. Court transcripts show that NISSAN made he relocation consultant such a high level threat: A man told me NISSAN has spent over 1 million reading my blog: People in the community told me NISSAN executives said I was a corporate spy (I have names). What NISSAN did in outing me is a crime, that is why I have NOW reached out to Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Google Renault Spy Scandal Carlos Ghosn & his staff have a history in accusing people of crimes that don't drink the corporate kool-aid. In January 2011 i did a press release saying the men were innocent. One of the wrongfully accused French men worked in Smyrna. Another sais the EV strategy harbored too many concerns. HELLO! PLEASE do independent research.

Please keep insulting me and telling me what I have to say is irrelevant: the fact is I've been vindicated by people in DC. Soon NiSSAN will have lots of questions to answer and so will people in Tennessee.

Ya'll don't care about a whistleblower that spoke up being harassed, bullied and has had death threats.

I blog and put things on forums (like this) just so if anything does happen to me people will investigate.

When I moved to TN people told me I'd find god & they were right. I thank god everyday for the internet.

PLEASE just ask NISSAN How the are going to pay back the DOE loan?

Ask NISSAN are they really going to create 1300 jobs.

Ask NISSAN if they're planning on having the subsidy NIssan North America go bankrput and are they planning to restructure?

I think it was a contractor from Critical Mass that said "The NISSAN Leaf team is BURNING money"

People that read this blog take pride in living green, NISSAN has "used you" to make green.
People that read thos blog love the planet: My name is Sharyn Bovat & I love America.
Lets not be enemies BUT work together to make NISSAN tell the truth?

Have a Great Day!

Sharyn

Hi Sharyn,

What were you jailed for exactly?

I'm also curious how you know that Solyndra looked at your blog 1100+ times? I am not saying I doubt it, just wondering how you can tell.

sharynbovat said:
i NEVER said there was a conspiracy. Someone on this forum is just trying to humiliate me. Lots of people personally got lots of the DOE cash and they knew the car was "built to fail"

Mark Stout the VP of HR offered me money in 2009 to be silent when I started to complain about wasted spending of taxpayer money. I'm ethical http://www.tennesseerelocationadvice.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.EricHolderInsvestigatethis.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dominique Thormann who led the NNA team was announced in a press release to be leaving Nissan the day after (12 hours) i put his name on my blog in July 2009 saying he was a bad spender of taxpayer money. Jack Sayed a former Nissan execetive and now runs companies that are funded witn taxpayer money told me a lot. originnally i was the leafs biggest fan. i told Mr Tavares in 2009 I wanted it to succeed. i sent him emails about the design etc. He sent me an email in Feb 2010 and I was told by a man in IT that when my emails were no longer wanted they would bounce back.

when i learned in late spring 2010 that Nissan executives not only wanted the leaf to fail BUT the technology was so old and in the 90's was deamed a failure. Then Nissan employees and former employees told me they were disgusted the company was committing fraud: One compared Nissan to Enron. Then I was told that Nissan was building excessive capacity in Mexico to cover the needs when they close a plant in the US. a man in Nissan management told me the workers in Mexico were superior to those in Mississippi. At the same time Nissan withdrew it's 18th bond of 37+million. Thisnwas after I spoke at the State Capital to a Senate committee. The night before I spoke I sent a copy of my statement about the abuse of a DOE loan to Ed Gillespie's office. He's a prominent GOP strategist. The day I spoke in Nashville about the US Senator Lamar Alexander stepped down from his leadership position.

Nissan has about 4 billion in IDB bond debt from Ruterford county. they started taking the money in 1982 and have only paid 1 payment.

The Day of reckoning for NISSAN is in December I was told then interest will have to be paid on the DOE loan (as of now they have received 1.4 Billion and have not paid back anything... i keep telling people to correct me if I'm wrong). A guy in Nissan management last summer came up to me and said he feared he'll stop getting bonuses. Honda offered him a job and he was deciding whether or not to take it. Please note NISSAN's Motors global profits are about 10% of the debt they hold with Nissan North America. Nissan Mexico is under the Nissan Americas banner. Infiniti has been moved to Hong Kong and Nissan has moved assest in anticipation of a NNA bankruptcy. The holders of the IDB bonds in Tennessee will be the people to suffer economically: Nissan will build the Leaf in Smyrna (from a kit) and with the current demand ONLY 60-70 jobs will be created. The Rogue was supposed to compensate BUT then last week NISSAN Motors announced that the Rogue will also be made in South Korea. A diplomatic contact said it was political: Japan wanted NISSAN to "keep the neighbor happy"

I've been persecuted in TN because many people i government have profited. also when Nissan Moved to Tennessee they gave great jobs to relatives of the elected leaders and contracts to them.

Again I never said there was a conspiracy: however i was called to a racketeering meeting last year. i know investigations are happening BUT have no idea of the status. i learned my blogs have bern used to help. People are now talking about the fraud (most likey in exchange for ammunity).

Catherine Perez had ordered some things done to her Brentwood home in TN and then quickly had to cancel and move to Japan. I was told they did that reorganization to keep her from getting a subpoena. Since she is the person who told me that NISSAN had a major cash flow problem. She is the one that took me to a Bourbon tasting at Sperry's for NISSAN executives. There I learned a lot. Because I'm a former researcher Trained to get intelligence I used my skills to "fit in" thee Bourbon tasting was lef by Allen Child's. Everyone there was an executive at NISSAN. About 40 attended. Catherine was the only woman and all were white except one guy from marketing. I asked a guy from procurement "what's the black guy doing here?" he said "don't worry he acts white". then I attended a superbowl party for the GOOD OLE BOYS at Jerry Bricketts home and the same executives were there. At both events comments were made about Bill Krueger wife (asian) and his half-breed children. that bohered me because i used to scrapebook with Lyn and we had lunch several times a the Governors Club. Dee Kelly the wife of the NOW Nissan board member Greg Kelly was a friend of mine for many years.

Court transcripts show that NISSAN corporate security said I was the #2 threat. NISSAN outed me in spring 2009. I quit doing research in 1993 and had NOT told anyone: in February 2009 I learned that Carlos Ghosn used ex Nixon era CIA (that were connected to Michelin) to keep control of the company.

Guess when a company is ripping of a world power (via a DOE loan) they don't like having a woman who grew up in the Intelligence community and who did research for CIA operatives during the Cold War: A few months ago I talked to a man from Pentagon Communications: My hope is that my families records are released. My grandfather was OSS- Mom CIA - I'm a Legacy who at the age of 14 I was sent to boarding school (late 1979/ 1980) to be the roommate of a girl from El Salvador who's father led death squads. Guess you could say the whistleblower was "raised to be a tattle tale."

Had Nissan NOT have abused me when I whistle blew I NEVER would have been forced to go public. Court transcripts show that NISSAN made he relocation consultant such a high level threat: A man told me NISSAN has spent over 1 million reading my blog: People in the community told me NISSAN executives said I was a corporate spy (I have names). What NISSAN did in outing me is a crime, that is why I have NOW reached out to Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Google Renault Spy Scandal Carlos Ghosn & his staff have a history in accusing people of crimes that don't drink the corporate kool-aid. In January 2011 i did a press release saying the men were innocent. One of the wrongfully accused French men worked in Smyrna. Another sais the EV strategy harbored too many concerns. HELLO! PLEASE do independent research.

Please keep insulting me and telling me what I have to say is irrelevant: the fact is I've been vindicated by people in DC. Soon NiSSAN will have lots of questions to answer and so will people in Tennessee.

Ya'll don't care about a whistleblower that spoke up being harassed, bullied and has had death threats.

I blog and put things on forums (like this) just so if anything does happen to me people will investigate.

When I moved to TN people told me I'd find god & they were right. I thank god everyday for the internet.

PLEASE just ask NISSAN How the are going to pay back the DOE loan?

Ask NISSAN are they really going to create 1300 jobs.

Ask NISSAN if they're planning on having the subsidy NIssan North America go bankrput and are they planning to restructure?

I think it was a contractor from Critical Mass that said "The NISSAN Leaf team is BURNING money"

People that read this blog take pride in living green, NISSAN has "used you" to make green.
People that read thos blog love the planet: My name is Sharyn Bovat & I love America.
Lets not be enemies BUT work together to make NISSAN tell the truth?

Have a Great Day!

Sharyn

You still haven't said what was wrong with the LEAF. You have just said that Nissan is using bad business practice.

sharynbovat said:

I think you mean, you thank Al Gore. :lol:

But in all seriousness, if what you say about Nissan is true, then it is rather shady. But it still doesn't mean that the LEAF is a bad car. Just owned by a bad brand.

Back