Happy Thanksgiving

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been so trials for us this year, but that is life. the coping with the challenges makes the good times all that much sweeter and overall it has been a good year for me. i am nearing 11,000 issue free miles on my Leaf and have ZERO regrets! i hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Echo the sentiment.

Also want you all to cross your fingers for the Mars Science Laboratory (MSL - rover) launch this Saturday.

I am thankful to still be with you all, for my caring wife, for my friends (new and old), and my two "puppies".

Thanks to all those who have shown me their caring, love, and support.

Gary & "Mrs garygid" :D

I am thankful for all those that are willing to share on this forum and at local meetings to make our experience the best it can be.

I thank God for those who have invested so much in this transportation revolution, for the good of humanity and our nation. Absent their efforts, we would still be breathing gasoline fumes every time we "warm up" the car while clearing snow. ;) And I am thankful that Gary is recovering.

It's been 9 months since I got my Leaf. Seems appropriate to give thanks to Carlos Ghosn for making such a big bet on EVs.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

evnow said:
It's been 9 months since I got my Leaf. Seems appropriate to give thanks to Carlos Ghosn for making such a big bet on EVs.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
+1 With wine glass raised high, "to Carlos Ghosn".

Hello All,
We are blessed, I'm am so thankful everybody's health is good and I got to keep my job (at 1/2 time) and the family is doing well. I've put my leaf though some $#!% this year but it and we are back on the road again. Now to get the country back on the recovery road again too.

Take care folks.

image001.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

see also: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1832" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't find the 2012 or 2013 thread...thwarted by the darn search tool again.

Yes, happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for making this forum an authoritative source of information for all things LEAF.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBaHPND2QJg[/youtube]
xmasmnl

Ditto. I'm Thankful for my Leaf -- I might hit 50,000 miles of gasoline-free driving next month! And I'm Thankful for this community -- I learn something here daily.

So I'm late. I tried to go digital free for the 4 days. Failed (on call duties). Thankful for a wonderful car that has brought me more joy than any car ever. And that include my first hand me down car, my own first car, and my first brand new car.

Yeah Leaf!

ksnogas2112 said:
So I'm late. I tried to go digital free for the 4 days. Failed (on call duties). Thankful for a wonderful car that has brought me more joy than any car ever. And that include my first hand me down car, my own first car, and my first brand new car.

Yeah Leaf!

Tom said it for me, as well.
thanks for the many blessings, for reaching this time of year once again, and may the goddess treat us all gently.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Here is a picture of the Guheert residence this morning:

IMG_4083.jpg

It has been 25 years since we last had snow on Thanksgiving.

For a little fun, here is a link to Marney's Thanksgiving Letter at AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com. It has become an annual tradition around here that I read this to the family about the time my wife starts getting stressed out about all the preparations that she is doing. It is a great stress reliever and it makes us appreciate OUR family a bit more.

And it you liked that one, you might want to check out their new gallery of 44 Thanksgiving photos

Enjoy,

Back