Hooker v Sirius XM

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Anyone file a claim for this last year? Lawsuit was about robocalls to cell phones of those who had a trial of Sirius XM but then never became a paid subscriber. Settlement estimates was for between $5 and $15 each class member, but I just got a settlement check for $82, though I can't remember or make out if that's for both the LEAF and the Volt or just the one.

I had to chuckle when I heard the name Hooker. That family must get endless comments or jokes about their name.

Never got any notification, but I guess It's because I've paid for Sirius XM multiple times.

I received a $38.45 check yesterday for a Buchanan v. SiriusXM settlement. Related to a DNC (Do Not Call) thingy.

I did receive an email about this in Oct 2019 including a claim #. The email said "Class Counsel estimates that the cash payment will be approximately $12." I recall an option to choose 3 months of service but I think it had some conditions like the radio couldn't already have service (so you couldn't add months to your existing service), so I had to opt out of that.

Back