Cheap Drivers seat for a Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nerys

One thing I really love about my leaf is the seats. VERY VERY comfortable for a big guy like me.

in fact the only vehicle I have with more comfy seats is my 92 clubwagon but nothing compares to that.

SO I want to get a drivers seat from a leaf (cloth no leather) to install in my Geo Metro.

I am going to whack the roof into a dome for my noggin and I want one of these seats in it.

Suggestions? how can I get one cheap?

Start calling the junk yards - perhaps one will even be nice enough to put your name on a list for if/when they get a LEAF in. Of course, depending on the accident you may not actually WANT the driver's seat :)

nerys said:
One thing I really love about my leaf is the seats. VERY VERY comfortable for a big guy like me.

in fact the only vehicle I have with more comfy seats is my 92 clubwagon but nothing compares to that.

SO I want to get a drivers seat from a leaf (cloth no leather) to install in my Geo Metro.

I am going to whack the roof into a dome for my noggin and I want one of these seats in it.

Suggestions? how can I get one cheap?

Using car-part.com to search for junkyards with your part, I found:

Saw Mill Auto Wreckers - PRP-NE USA-NY(Yonkers) Request_Quote 800-227-1111 / 914-968-5300
Brims Import Auto USA-OH(Kenton) Request_Quote 1-800-221-3874

both have driver's side cloth seats from SVs.

Ohhhh i had not seen that website before. Thank you for the search and the new site to play on!

I'd sell you mine since I think they suck, not good for tall people. There is no support under the thigh. I've been thinking of getting an aftermarket sparco type seat but don't want to lose the heaters or go to the trouble of taking them out and re fitting.

I am 6'4" and they are simply wonderful to me. I do have to slide it alll the way back but i have a very short inseam for my height. 28" ao i am torso tall so no thigh support issue and the roof is tall enough i can keep the seat totally erect/vertical. Wonderful.

So much so that now i want to try and put a 4" lift on the metro and dome the roof for my noggin so it is not such a pain to get in and out off. And of course install one of these seats in it. :)

Back