Chevy Bolt Lease Prices

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveinOlyWA

first off, don't tell me to contact my local dealer because I have exhausted all those options and the Bolt is simply not a vehicle I can price.

Now, I know some in Cali have already ordered theirs so at least dealers are doing that so anyone heard anything about what kind of lease deals are out there?

I have to think that unlike Nissan whose lease terms change AT LEAST monthly that Bolt leases will be static due to high demand and minimal stock IOW, no chance of dealing here...

Being the first one on the block will cost you dearly. Give it a few months, they'll have them sitting on the lot. After all, these are cars nobody wants :)

LTLFTcomposite said:
Being the first one on the block will cost you dearly. Give it a few months, they'll have them sitting on the lot. After all, these are cars nobody wants :)

well time is the luxury I do not have so now have to work on justifying the cost differential verses the range differential. People judge leases based on the cost per mile. for comparisons when the range and price is vastly different, another formula for comparison needs to be used.

any ideas?

Back