Interesting cars for 2015

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanCar

Here is a list of interestings cars coming in 2015:
1. Chevy Volt. Announcement in two weeks.
2. Infiniti LE.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=8449&start=220#p401238" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3. Tesla Model X.
4. Greater availability of Kia Soul EV
5. Mitsubishi Outlander.
http://ecomento.com/2014/12/09/mitsubishi-outlander-phev-still-coming-to-the-u-s-eventually/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Which cars are you interested for 2015?

Of that list, only the first and fourth hold any interest for me...

DanCar said:
Here is a list of interestings cars coming in 2015:
1. Chevy Volt. Announcement in two weeks.
2. Infiniti LE.
3. Tesla Model X.
4. Greater availability of Kia Soul EV
5. Mitsubishi Outlander.

DanCar said:
I'm most interested in a flood of used 2013's coming off their 3 year leases. Might be some good deals to get my wife into without some of the annoyances in the 2011-12 ones that are readily available now. Might pick up a 2013 SV for the wife if the price is right.

Moof said:
I'm most interested in a flood of used 2013's coming off their 3 year leases. Might be some good deals to get my wife into without some of the annoyances in the 2011-12 ones that are readily available now. Might pick up a 2013 SV for the wife if the price is right.
Very good plan. The 2013's will be available coming off 2 year leases. The 2013 3 year leased cars will need to wait till next year. Also there is the possibility that people will be extending their leases, so I don't expect a flood quite yet.

I am interested in seeing what the Volt 2.0 looks like and what it offers. This time next year I'll have to weigh the choices of keeping my current Leaf (either lease extension, or sale if NMAC offers to drop the residual considerably), getting a 2016 Leaf, or getting something else (BEV or PHEV). About the only thing that is not going to replace my Leaf is a pure ICEV or non-plug-in hybrid.

I've already test-driven the Soul EV at the LA Auto Show. Infiniti and Tesla are above my price range and the Outlander doesn't interest me, because I'm not interested in getting an SUV and also because I wonder how much longer Mitsubishi will stay in the US.

TomT said:
Of that list, only the first and fourth hold any interest for me...
+1
Since they are the only ones that are real.
Really it all hinges on Volt AER, if somehow GM can hit it out of the park, everything else will be irrelevant except for the few remaining purists.

LTLFTcomposite said:
Really it all hinges on Volt AER, if somehow GM can hit it out of the park, everything else will be irrelevant except for the few remaining purists.

Don't underestimate GM's ability to take a good initial design and screw it up completely along the way.

Back