Yet another package

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat

I just got this email:

Your Order Number 1001823xxx will ship on 12/20/2010 via UPS Mail Innovations Expedited with Tracking Numbers
9102901027357000006xxx

SHIPPING DESTINATION:

LEAF
(my name)
(my address)

Los Altos, CA UNITED_STATES
94024-0000

If you have any questions concerning your order, please call our eCustomerCare professionals at 1-877-588-8932.

The sender's email address is [email protected]. I assume it is yet another marketing thing from Nissan. The goodies are all well and good for Christmas (since the kids moved out we are too lazy to shop for gifts these days as we always just buy what we want during the year and never know what to get for each other) so we have something to put under the tree. But what I really want is the LEAF mentioned in line 1.

Yes, I'm sure that's true, but it looked so suspicious that I was unwilling to open it without inspecting the source first. It turned out it was plain text, so no possibility of containing nasty links to anything. You'd think they could at least use a subject line to clue you in that it was something legitimate and expected.

Rat said:
I just got this email:

Your Order Number 1001823xxx will ship on 12/20/2010 via UPS Mail Innovations Expedited with Tracking Numbers
9102901027357000006xxx

SHIPPING DESTINATION:

LEAF
(my name)
(my address)

Los Altos, CA UNITED_STATES
94024-0000

If you have any questions concerning your order, please call our eCustomerCare professionals at 1-877-588-8932.

The sender's email address is [email protected]. I assume it is yet another marketing thing from Nissan. The goodies are all well and good for Christmas (since the kids moved out we are too lazy to shop for gifts these days as we always just buy what we want during the year and never know what to get for each other) so we have something to put under the tree. But what I really want is the LEAF mentioned in line 1.

Rat, it's your FREE 'charged up' t-shirt. :lol:

Back