Service EV System. Unable to restart after power off

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shgrace

Hello,

I have a 2020 SV+ which I bought used from a non-Nissan dealership out of state in March. I’ve replaced the 12 v but it is still sporadically throwing that warning and not starting. It also will not charge fully. With leaf spy there is not a code for the Ev battery. There are other codes. Any ideas and suggestions?

shgrace said:
Hello,

I have a 2020 SV+ which I bought used from a non-Nissan dealership out of state in March. I’ve replaced the 12 v but it is still sporadically throwing that warning and not starting. It also will not charge fully, basketball stars unblocked the ultimate online basketball game. With leaf spy there is not a code for the Ev battery. There are other codes. Any ideas and suggestions?

It's possible that your 2020 Nissan Leaf SV+ has a problem with the on-board charger (OBC).
Check the OBC fuses. The OBC fuses are located in the underhood fuse box. If one of the fuses is blown, it will need to be replaced.
Clean the OBC connector. The OBC connector is located on the OBC itself. If the connector is dirty or corroded, it can cause problems. You can clean the connector with a contact cleaner or by spraying it with a little bit of WD-40.

Back