[need advice] control panel/touch screen not working

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafygus

Hi everyone,
My 2021 leaf 's control panel/touch screen can't power on. It's completely black screen and USB charge port and back mirror have no power as well. I brought it to the dealership. They checked the car and said the root cause is not clear. They changed the fuse inside and it worked. However, it became fuse break again. Then they changed another fuse. It worked fine when I get the car back. However, after charging the car a few hours. The panel can't boot on again. Apparently, it's not just the fuse issue. Must be related to some sort of short circuitry happens in the system and triggers the overcurrent protection. Does any have experience with this issue? Any suggestion is welcomed! Thanks!

This would be a warranty issue and you should have them keep trying to fix it. You don't say where you are located, but in many U.S. states having them try to fix something multiple times unsuccessfully could qualify you to have them take the car back under a lemon law.

Back