Mark Perry will be a Guest on Autoline After Hours

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENIAC

Mark Perry is scheduled to be a guest live on Autoline After Hours on Thursday July 28 at 7pm Eastern/ 4pm Pacific. You can watch it live streaming at http://www.autolinedetroit.tv. You can also send in questions via phone or text.

John McElroy, one of the two hosts, was given a LEAF for a few days to evaluate. He claims he had trouble figuring out how to charge it??? Then there's his side kick Peter De Lorenzo. Peter thinks EVs are a conspiracy to get ICE vehicles off the road. He advocates ICE owners organize to vote out politicians who support higher CAFE standards. Then Peter and John will rail against the unions. Oh and by the way, John encourages his viewers to call their local PBS station to ask them to carry Autoline. Typical right wing hypocrisy. I hope Mark Perry understands what he's walking into. The other thing Autoline After Hours does is it posts video of before and after the show. Many guests don't know everything they say and do before and after the show WILL be posted. So you'll hear "F" bombs as well as all sorts of candid remarks for those who don't know the game John and Peter play.

Considering that Mark has proved to not be one of the straightest shooters either, it might be a good match-up...

ENIAC said:
John McElroy, one of the two hosts, was given a LEAF for a few days to evaluate. He claims he had trouble figuring out how to charge it??? Then there's his side kick Peter De Lorenzo. Peter thinks EVs are a conspiracy to get ICE vehicles off the road. He advocates ICE owners organize to vote out politicians who support higher CAFE standards. Then Peter and John will rail against the unions. Oh and by the way, John encourages his viewers to call their local PBS station to ask them to carry Autoline. Typical right wing hypocrisy. I hope Mark Perry understands what he's walking into.

I plan on sending him questions about why wave 2 has been unable to process orders on the leaf website for 3 days now, no fix insight yet!

They announce July 25th but the leaf journey site is so messed up not a single person has been able to RAQ!

John McElroy coundnt' be too biased against the Leaf, On an earlier Autoline broadcast John said he is voting for the Leaf as the 2011 North American Car of the Year.

Maybe not, but McElroy sure likes to spout off about his opinion on peak oil - even though all the experts disagree with him. Seems to clearly miss that peak oil == running out of cheap oil - not running out. He even contradicted himself by saying that oil is getting harder to get to!

Back