Leaf spy lite not available for my device

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin20

Hi Trying to download from Google leaf spy lie app but it says not available for my device.
The device is a Doogee phablet running android 13.
Any suggestions on solving this issue?

Hey Folks I'm after a touch of help with setting up Leafspy Light, I connected the Small scale OBD 11 dongle and get a red light on it and my telephone tracks down the dongle and interfaces yet on the Leafspy it stays yellow in the base corner and says retry 2.1 or something almost identical and regardless of how frequently I turn off or restart the telephone it searches, finds and afterward shows a similar message, I have lost the will with it now, my telephone is a Samsung Universe S4 and the vehicle is a Gen 2 2013, any assist will with being thankfully gotten.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited:
Same here on a phone with a current version of Android (12 IIRC); on an older Android version (9) LeafSpy Lite shows up in the Play Store

Hi Trying to download from Google leaf spy lie app but it says not available for my device.
The device is a Doogee phablet running android 13.
Any suggestions on solving this issue?
I had the same problem. Couldn't find it with an old phone running Android 9 either. However, I dug out a very old phone running Android 5 and installed it fine. I then extracted the .apk file and installed it on my Android 14 phone and it works fine. Clearly nothing to do with incompatibility. I can send you the .apk if you are interested?

Back