Get A New Nissan LEAF As Low As $11,510 (After Incentives) In Kansas Or Missouri!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NissanLeafCamper

https://cleantechnica.com/2016/12/15/get-new-nissan-leaf-low-11510-incentives-kansas/

"But this story is supposed to be about the great new deal from Kansas City Power & Light (KCP&L) + Nissan, so let’s jump in.

In addition to the $7,500 federal tax credit for zero-emission electric cars, a special group buy in the region is bringing the price down another $10,000. Yes, that means up to $17,500 off of the LEAF price tag.

With those incentives combined, a base Nissan LEAF (24 kWh battery) costs as little as $11,510. (Any wonder why you can find a used LEAF for as low as $6,000?)

If you want a LEAF with a 30 kWh battery, you can get one for as low as $14,950 (after the incentives). "

[Update] Note this update from Bill: “I have some good news, and some slightly bad news to report in regard to the KCPL rebates. Good news first: This is almost unbelievable to me. You do not have to be a KCPL ratepayer or even a Missouri or Kansas resident to get this credit. All you have to do is buy the car at a Kansas City area Nissan dealer. If you live in Florida, this isn’t going to work, but if you want a Leaf and you live in St. Louis or Omaha or Des Moines, you might be able to figure out a way to make it happen. The slightly bad news is that the prices shown above are based on 2016 leafs. This promotion quickly wiped out the remaining stock of 2016 leafs. 2017 Msrp’s are about 1200 dollars more. I still think it’s a fantastic deal. I already have convinced one of my buddies to buy one. Spread the word!”

Back