Condo for rent in Torrance with Level 2 charging available

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tgrich

Hi All,
I know this isn't typically a forum where you might list a rental unit, but with rental units that have Level 2 charging in such short supply, I thought I'd post this up here in the hopes of finding someone who can put it to use. I'd much rather rent to someone who uses it then let it go to waste! If interested, contact me ASAP as the unit is showing this weekend.

3 bedroom 2 bath condo in Torrance. 240v charging with less expensive tou-ev rate available in two dedicated secure underground parking spaces. Completely remodeled in 2009 and features cathedral ceilings, fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, skylights, eco-friendly bamboo floors, led lighting, double pane windows, and zero voc paint throughout. Freeway access with 405 and 110 close (but not too close) by. Walking distance to shopping, large park, swimming pool, skateboard park, restaurants, elementary scool, and el camino college. Water and trash paid. Available May 1st at $2,100/month. Reply to this thread if interested and I will PM you with my contact info.

Back