24% loss in 5 years is "normal" says NISSAN

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smkettner said:
If there was a 'like' button we could cut the posts by 1/3rd
Is that the goal?
I'm actually liking that idea. A 'Like' and 'Troll' button would give the ability to quickly express opinions on posts without cluttering the thread and maybe even eliminate misinterpretations of facetious or sarcastic replies. +1 smkettner!

Bonus: When I push the 'Troll' button, I get a 'Would you like to filter all posts by this member?' prompt. :)

smkettner said:
TomT said:
Did you really feel that you had to resurrect an old thread by essentially saying nothing???

theaveng said:
Agree 100%.

Is that the goal?
I have asked for that at http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4838" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, but nothing came of it...

Priuschat had a thank button. It was great and how it was displayed in its previous software (vBulletin) was pretty nice. It's now like w/their new software and how it's displayed is nowhere near as nice. :(

padamson1 said:
smkettner said:
Is that the goal?
I'm actually liking that idea. A 'Like' and 'Troll' button would give the ability to quickly express opinions on posts without cluttering the thread and maybe even eliminate misinterpretations of facetious or sarcastic replies. +1 smkettner!

Bonus: When I push the 'Troll' button, I get a 'Would you like to filter all posts by this member?' prompt. :)

A mark of 'dislike' or 'troll' would mark a thread without bringing it back to the top.

theaveng said:
Did I violate some rule?
Yes, whomever started this redundant thread indeed did!

In the Announcement section dedicated to Newbies, the subject "Read this before starting a new thread" makes it clear you should search the forum before starting a new thread.

I see nothing new in this thread. All these new Battery Capacity Loss threads just dilute the several established threads that already exsist. This simply makes it harder to find any new info or comments!

They have a system like that on slashdot. The "troll" button is abused to censor people's opinions. For example someone says, "I don't like Windows PC. I prefer Apples," and their post gets modded troll and disappears.

theaveng said:
They have a system like that on slashdot. The "troll" button is abused to censor people's opinions. For example someone says, "I don't like Windows PC. I prefer Apples," and their post gets modded troll and disappears.

I can see why you don't like that system. A truly impressive number of posts rated: -1 Troll, -1 for no or multiple reasons, -1 Flamebait, -1 for ...

http://slashdot.org/~theaveng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can't play well with others, eh? Or is that you?

Do tell.

theaveng said:
Next time I'm up for meta-mod duty I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Looking at your comment history I'm guessing I won't have much work to do, though...

(I also browse at -1 for the comedy)
=Smidge=

WetEV said:
http://slashdot.org/~theaveng Can't play well with others, eh? Or is that you? Do tell.
Not me. I barely post on slashdot but mostly just read the articles, and when I do reply it's as Anon.Coward. I don't registeron any news site if they have an anon or "guest" option available.

Back