It has been two months since I got Leaf - and after a modest 1,000 miles on the odometere I propose that both Leaf & Carwings Miles / KWh are wrong.
We have has these assumptions in this forum for a while now
- Carwings m/kwh numbers are too optimistic and wrong (acknowledged by Leaf CS)
- Leaf has 24 kwh usable battery
- Leaf dashboard m/kwh is correct (somewhat unstated)
I've been collecting stats for almost 2 months now. We have also had many others posting their observations and stats. From all these we now have
- M/KWh reported by Leaf & by Carwings
- Miles traveled reported by Leaf & by Carwings
- KWh consumption at the wall reported by Blink/TED/kill-a-watt
The above three need to agree with each other and with the assumptions stated above. They don't.
- We already know that Carings m/kwh is too high. So, let us ignore that.
- We already know that Leaf reported Miles traveled and what Carwings reports are slightly different. Possibly due to GPS being less accurate.... [ Continued ]